Monday, May 7, 2012

Trust and Obey

Years ago, when I was little... littlER, I was in one of my church's small groups that went through a book called Trusting God, Even When It Hurts by Jerry Bridges.  Our theme song for our group was of course the hymn Trust and Obey.  As I am getting ready to go into one of the hardest finals of my life, I remember that hymn and what it means.  There's no other way, to be happy in Jesus, but to trust and obey.
This video is just insturmental without anyone singing but it does include onscreen lyrics.  I almost like it better just hearing the tune and following along the words and thinking about them as I read them.  I hope you enjoy the video as much as I did.

Lois Johnson, avid writer, tea drinker, and reader but first and foremost, avid Christian.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I allow anyone to comment but be aware that I reserve the right to delete your comment if I find it inappropriate. Please do not make me have to exercise that right. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...