Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Movie Review- Ghost Train

     I am a big fan of old movies.  In most cases they are just better due to many factors (for example, they tend to be much cleaner).  A new favorite for old movies was accidentally found by my cousins on YouTube.  After listening to them quote lines from it for a few months, I decided I had better go ahead and watch it.
     The story follows a group of passengers on a train that miss the switch and have to stay at the station for the night even though they are discouraged from doing so due to a local superstition.  The main character, Gander, who is a professional comedian, lends a lot of the humor to the movie as he continually tries to cheer all of the other passengers up but keeps failing miserably.  However, that never stops him but he just continues merrily along.  This movie kept me laughing but also put me on the edge of my seat at times.
     YouTube is a great way to watch this movie.  I hope you enjoy it as much as I do.  I will admit you modern people might think it is dated humor but I am sorry, that is what I really enjoy and if you like that kind too, then I am sure you will enjoy it as well.  And in case you don't want to go around YouTube looking for it, I am putting the video here on my blog.

Lois Johnson, avid writer, tea drinker, and reader but first and foremost, avid Christian.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I allow anyone to comment but be aware that I reserve the right to delete your comment if I find it inappropriate. Please do not make me have to exercise that right. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...