Monday, September 17, 2012

Favorite YouTube Video Quotes

As I was making my earlier post with favorite movie quotes, I realized I had so many quotes in my head that were from YouTube videos.  So here is this post, with all of my favorite YouTube video quotes, which are mostly (if not wholly) from Julian Smith, Rhett and Link, Monty Python and Blimey Cow.  I know I have forgot so many great ones and there are many of my favorite YouTube videos that aren't reflected in this list because I couldn't get the whole long dialogue that was so great into this.  Again many of them you have to see them in context so go look them up on YouTube and enjoy!

  1. "I made a pot of koolaid."- Julian Smith's Hot Koolaid
  2. "You don't make a pot of koolaid."- Julian Smith's Hot Koolaid
  3. "I made this for you!"- Julian Smith's Hot Koolaid
  4. "You guys are just being selfish."- Julian Smith's Waffles
  5. "I want twelve, I want twelve of them."- Julian Smith's Waffles
  6. "Son, you're adopted."- Julian Smith's Reading Lips
  7. "Just saying."- Julian Smith's Reading Lips
  8. "We all love you.  Except that guy, he hates you."- Julian Smith's Reading Lips
  9. "Cause I am a pirate."- Julian Smith's Donut Pirate
  10. "That's not a good name."- Julian Smith's Donut Pirate
  11. "Wow you really sound like you know what you're talking about."- Julian Smith's Donut Pirate
  12. "Eat a hot dog bun."- Julian Smith's Britian's Got Talent Parody
  13. "Shut up Dorcas, it's a secret you dumb wench, I'll tell you in the chorus."- Julian Smith's Britian's Got Talent Parody.
  14. "Action means run, cut means you're done.  I'm going to shoot you with a camera, a camera not a gun.  It's a pretty good pun.  It's... it's not a gun."- Julian Smith's Britian's Got Talent Parody
  15. "I mandate phatdippin this year."- Rhett and Link's Phatdippin
  16. "My sense of style is sweet like syrup, it's not uncommon for people to think I'm from Europe."- Rhett and Link's Epic Rap Battle
  17. "I don't follow the trends, I'm a style pioneer.  See this turtleneck with the necklace you'll be wearing it next year."- Rhett and Link's Epic Rap Battle
  18. "You just said that the square root of raspberry should be legalized."  "Exactly."- Rhett and Link's Epic Rap Battle
  19. "I LOVE it."- Blimey Cow's Like vs. Love
  20. "I'm to cool for school and as sure as your wheelchair I ain't going to play no granny games."- Julian Smith's Granny Games
  21. "Not good for my image."- Julian Smith's Granny Games
  22. "To late noob."- Julian Smith's Granny Games
  23. "I hope you enjoy it.  It's strawberry."- Julian Smith's Pie
  24. "It's so... dark."- Julian Smith's Malk
  25. "Randy is a three course meal but the feet to seal the deal.  Oh, and I'll be needing a to-go box."- Julian Smith's Eat Randy
  26. "I'd rather eat Randy."- Julian Smith's Eat Randy
  27. "God is gracious, God is good, let us thank Him for this Randy.  Amen."- Julian Smith's Eat Randy
  28. "These specials don't look special to me."- Julian Smith's Eat Randy
  29. "Do you still say grace before breakfast, lunch, and dinner?  Then I have a product that is going to revolutionize the way you do food.  Pre-Blessed Food!"- Julian Smith's Pre-Blessed Food
  30. "Since I switched to pre-blessed food, ain't nothing changed."- Julian Smith's Pre-Blessed Food
  31. "It not only saved us time... it saved our souls."- Julian Smith's Pre-Blessed Food
  32. "But that's not all.  No, no, no that's not all."- Julian Smith's Pre-Blessed Food
  33. "How neat is that?  That's pretty neat."- Neature Walk Episode 1
  34. You can tell it's an aspen, because of the way it is."- Neature Walk Episode 1
  35. "It's more than a want, it's more than a need.  I'd shrivel up and die without my feed.  Take a look, you are hooked, on Facebook."- Rhett and Link's Facebook Song.
  36. "I'm so glad we gat a Honda."- Julian Smith's Everything's all Right
  37. "Chris is dead now."- Julian Smith's What Happened to Chris
  38. "So how did you know he was dead?"  "Well I.... uh..."  "Never mind."- Julian Smith's What Happened to Chris
  39. "Hey, hey, Dad I think got a big one."-  Julian Smith's What Happened to Chris
  40. "This is our tree!"- Julian Smith's Trees Hate You
  41. "Isn't it funny?"- Julian Smith's Trees Hate You
  42. "Jim remembers Burl Ives.  Jim remembers the Civil War.  His people fought for the west."- Diamond W Wranglers- Ghost Riders in the Sky
  43. "You promise me puddings cookies and then you gives me nothing."- Blimey Cow's Pudding Cookies
  44. "Bimey Burger. The place were Blimey Cow's go to die."- Blimey Cow's The Problem with Christian Bands
  45. "They make music and mistakes."  Blimey Cow's The Problem with Christian Bands
  46. "Let's take a listen shall we."- Blimey Cow's The Problem with Christian Bands
  47. "You're doing it wrong."- about every Blimey Cow video
  48. "For God so loved Tebow baby."- Blimey Cow's Proof that Jesus Loves Tim Tebow
  49. "Why does Tebow tebow?"- Blimey Cow's Proof that Jesus Loves Tim Tebow
  50. "Then I dare say you're not a Christian."- Blimey Cow's Proof that Jesus Loves Tim Tebow
  51. "You're type make me puke."- Monty Python's The Argument Clinic
  52. "What a stupid concept."- Monty Python's The Argument Clinic
  53. "I could be arguing in spare time."- Monty Python's The Argument Clinic
  54. "Without milk or sugar."  "Or tea."- Monty Python's Four Yorkshireman
  55. "Oh we used to dream of living in a corridor."- Monty Python's Four Yorkshireman
  56. "We were evicted from our hole in the ground."- Monty Python's Four Yorkshireman
  57. "Luxury!"- Monty Python's Four Yorkshireman
  58. "If we were lucky."- Monty Python's Four Yorkshireman
  59. "There is absolutely no cause for alarm."- Monty Python's Airplane Sketch
  60. "The wings are not on fire."- Monty Python's Airplane Sketch
  61. "Well he just knocked over my lincoln logs."- Rhett and Link's Job Reference
  62. "Well hello Spiderman.  I didn't know you had a horse."- Rhett and Link's Job Reference
  63. "I'm reading a book, I'm reading a book.  Don't you ever interrupt me while I'm reading a book."- Julian Smith's I'm Reading a Book
  64. "I'm at the library where they call me a crook I never even pay for my library books.  I just take them shelf and if anyone looks I just say, I'm reading a book, I'm reading a book.  Don't you every interrupt me while I'm reading a book."- Julian Smith's I'm Reading a Book
  65. "Johnny."- Julian Smith's Truth
  66. "We can do pizza bites.  I take a bite you take a bite."- Julian Smith's Truth
  67. "You know sometimes I can't tell if technology is progressing or digressing."- Julian Smith's uMove
  68. "Our internet is down."- Julian Smith's uMove
  69. "He's on a diet sire."- Julian Smith's With Child
  70. "It's only a flesh wound."- Monty Python's Black Knight from Quest for the Holy Grail
  71. "You liar!"- Monty Python's Black Knight from Quest for the Holy Grail
  72. "Finding Nemo?! Son, what have I told you about watching PG rated movies?"- Blimey Cow's 7 Lies about Homeschooling
  73. "Well this is joyous news."- Blimey Cow's 7 Lies about Homeschooling


Lois Johnson, avid writer, tea drinker, and reader but first and foremost, avid Christian.

2 comments:

  1. Have you seen the Rhett and Link video "Famous Last Words"? It has a lot of good quotes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have seen it but only once so the lines haven't stuck yet. :( I did like it though. :)

    ReplyDelete

I allow anyone to comment but be aware that I reserve the right to delete your comment if I find it inappropriate. Please do not make me have to exercise that right. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...