Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Report Card- December 2012

December certainly just flew by.  So did this whole year actually.  I can't believe it is 2013!  My resolutions were off and on this month but I came out okay.

Get all A's in my classes- A+

As you saw from my mid-month progress report, I was able to get all A's in my classes.  I get an A+ for this one because not only did I get all A's but I was on the President's Honor roll. :)

Have a cheerful personality- C

I didn't work out very well but I made it through decently enough. :)

Clean out and clean up my desk- A

As I said in my mid-month progress report, that was completed the day after my last final.  So another A.  I just hope that it will stay clean. :)

Start Studying for the TEAS test- F

Never got that done.  However, thankfully I have January to work on that.  

Read or re-read at least 10 books- D

I read 4 books (Exploring J.R.R. Tolkien's The Hobbit by Corey Olsen, and Douglass Wilson's books The Deluded Atheist, God Is, and Letter From a Christian Citizen. and re-read 2 books (Alice in Wonderland and Through the Looking Glass both by Lewis Carroll), which makes a total of 6 books.  I didn't quite reach my goal but I was still pleased with how I did as in the past months it has been maybe one or probably none.  I really don't know what I was thinking when I decided that 10 was the number, though the excuse I keep telling people is that it is a nice round number.  My OCDness is going to be the ruin of me. :)

Spend the time I have with my family- C

I was able to play games with my family, talk with them and spend time with my sweet little brother.  However, I still spent a lot of time pent up in my room.

Serve my family- C

Nothing above average.  

Take at least two walks per week- B

I did it every week accept for two where I only got one walk in.  However, I have taken up plyometrics to get me ready for skiing so that is kind of a bonus.... right? :)

Eat Healthy- B

It was okay but not great.

Write at least three more blog posts this month- A

Achieved!

Overall I had a mismatched bunch of grades.  My total grade was a B- .... my GPA was a 2.5.  I think next month I'll try for less goals.  Check back later today to see my goals for January 2013!
Post inspired by Keli at She Learns as She Goes.


Lois Johnson, avid writer, tea drinker, and reader but first and foremost, avid Christian.

1 comment:

  1. You had a lot of goals this month, but it looks like it went okay for you. I love the new layout, by the way. Very fun!

    ReplyDelete

I allow anyone to comment but be aware that I reserve the right to delete your comment if I find it inappropriate. Please do not make me have to exercise that right. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...