Thursday, February 27, 2014

2014 Goals: February Update

Today I'm linking up with Mama Kat for one of her blog prompts. Today it is an update on my 2014 goals. :)

Read or Re-read sixty books

I've got nine books done so far so on track right now. However, I need to hurry up and finish a book before the end of the month or else I'll get behind. 

Memorize Psalm 31

I'm keeping on track with this really well actually. I have the first four verses memorized which is in line with my two verses per month goal. 

Keep up with my Spanish

Not really at all. However, I'm planning on going to Costa Rica for my church's mission trip this coming summer so I'd better do something about that. :)

Pray Daily

Yep! This last month I haven't been as good about actually praying but I read a puritan prayer every evening before bed so I count that. :)

Do One Crochet Project per Month

I did plenty last month but now I'm thinking about this month and I don't think I've done any. Oops... I'll get onto that!

Write!!!

A little, not much... but that's what I expected. :) However, that's more then last semester.

Lose the weight

I don't even want to talk about it. I've been having a lot of trouble with this one. Life has been crazy and that means I eat crazy. I'm trying to stabilize that some though but it's not easy. You can pray for me with that. 

So over all I"m doing pretty well with a couple goals that I need to put more work into. I have the year ahead of me though so hopefully I can do just that. :) 

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

4 comments:

  1. Those are some pretty good (and achievable) goals. I've never thought to count the books that I read but I probably get up around there. No motivation needed for me on that front!

    Visiting from Mama Kat's :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Weight goal... why is that always the biggest challenge? I've about given up on it. I did give up the coke this year and am feeling much better! I need to pray for both of us on this one!

    I like your reading and crocheting goal. I like to read, but don't do it near enough. Although I have a library full that makes you believe I do! (can't stop buying a good book when I see it).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well you can't win'em all! Sounds like you're making pretty good progress on most of your goals!

    ReplyDelete

I allow anyone to comment but be aware that I reserve the right to delete your comment if I find it inappropriate. Please do not make me have to exercise that right. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...