Monday, May 12, 2014

Classics Club Spin: May 2014 Number Reveal!

Well the die is cast and number spun for the Classics Club spin was number 1! So the book I'll be reading is Agnes Grey by Anne Bronte which was on my list of books I'm dreading. :( Oh well, I'm sure it will be an experience and this is giving me that extra nudge to get it started. Now I just have to find a copy of the book somewhere. :) I have until July 7th to get it done so obviously I'll start it July 6th. ;) Check back with me then to see if I got I finished it and how I liked it!

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

1 comment:

  1. Agnes Grey is one of my favorite novels! I hope you like it. :)

    ReplyDelete

I allow anyone to comment but be aware that I reserve the right to delete your comment if I find it inappropriate. Please do not make me have to exercise that right. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...