Sunday, October 19, 2014

It's Monday! (And reading took the back burner)

I had a test this last week that I went crazy studying for so the reading I got done was super limited. It was even my school's fall break but I was so focused on studying that there was no difference for me. :( Pretty much the extent of my reading was doing a little of my re-reading through Harry Potter and the Deathly Hollows. I'm still currently reading John Bunyan's book Prayer but besides that nil for this week. :( Hopefully though I can get a little more reading in this week betwixt my school.
How about y'all?
Linking up with Book Journey.

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

8 comments:

  1. Nice I am starting a Potter re read in November - so excited!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are some of my favorite books to re-read. :)

      Delete
  2. Hope the test went well. I don't miss tests but I've been out of school for so long sometimes I worry if I could actually still do well on them. I do love a good reread when my brain is feeling stressed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been struggling a bit with reading lately too - but some HP is always good!
    Missie @ A Flurry of Ponderings

    ReplyDelete
  4. Harry Potter...one of my faves! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete

I allow anyone to comment but be aware that I reserve the right to delete your comment if I find it inappropriate. Please do not make me have to exercise that right. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...