Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday- Top Ten Characters You Wish Would Get Their Own Book

This week for top ten tuesday the topic is "Top ten characters you wish would get their own book".

  1. Luna Lovegood from J.K. Rowling's Harry Potter series
  2. Merry and Pippin from J.R.R. Tolkien's LOTR
  3. Gandalf from J.R.R. Tolkien's LOTR
  4. Aragorn from J.R.R. Tolkien's LOTR
  5. Legolas and Gimlie from J.R.R. Tolkien's LOTR
  6. Mr. Collins from Jane Austen's Pride and Prejudice... can you imagine the potential for a satirical novel on Mr. Collins... and Lady Catherine de Bourgh too of course??? :)
  7. Reepicheep from C.S. Lewis's Chronicles of Narnia 
  8. Jane Bennet from Jane Austen's Pride and Prejudice
  9. Tom Bombadil from J.R.R. Tolkien's LOTR... though actually I am pretty sure there is a book about him but I haven't read it yet so let's pretend I'm still in ignorance. ;)
  10. Eomer from J.R.R. Tolkien's LOTR
As you can see, my LOTR and Jane Austen love shines ever bright. ;)


Follow my blog with Bloglovin

11 comments:

  1. lol, in short, almost any character from LOTR can have a spin-off novel =D I'd totally read it! Great list :)

    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, I would love to read a book all about Merry and Pippin, that would be hilarious. And While I do love Aragorn - he was my first ever fictional crush - I think a book about him might be a little on the morose side. I of course would still read it though ;-)

    Natalie @ Natalie Hearts Books

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It would be so hilarious but I think also with some words of wisdom. That's what I love about Merry and Pippin. :)

      Delete
  3. I would definitely read a Luna Lovegood spinoff! She was one of my favorite characters and I can only imagine the quirky adventures she would get into in her own series :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha, that's a lot of LOTR characters! I don't recognize #10 though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's called Lois's typo... It's Eomer... I'm going to fix that. :)
      Thanks :)

      Delete
  5. Oh I love the idea of a Mr. Collins story. That could be so entertaining.. I haven't read Lord of the Rings yet so I can't weigh in on that but I'm intrigued. Great list!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't imagine anyone giving it justice besides Austen herself though... her wit is unbeatable!

      Delete
  6. I also wanted Jane Bennet to have her own story, so much so that I wrote one. It's included in my collection of Austen-inspired stories, but it's always available as a freebie here: http://janegs.com/Short%20Stories/SS_Heaven%20Can%20Wait.htm

    ReplyDelete

I allow anyone to comment but be aware that I reserve the right to delete your comment if I find it inappropriate. Please do not make me have to exercise that right. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...