Monday, January 5, 2015

Bout of Books: New Years Resolutions Challenge

The Book That is hosting a challenge for Bout of Books and I'm going to join in! Basically I'm listing books that represent my resolutions for the new year. :)

  • To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee represents the 50+ books I plan to re-read this year. I've been wanting to re-read this one for a long time. :)
  • Barnaby Rudge by Charles Dickens represents the 20+ classics I will be reading this year. 
  • The Golem and the Jinni by Helen Wecker represents the more modern books I hope to read this year. 
  • Horse of a Different Color by Ralph Moody represents the Little Britches series that I hope to finish at long last this year. 
  • Rebecca by Daphne du Maurier represents my TBR pile list. I've had this one on there for a long time and I'm looking forward to knocking it off. :)
Follow my blog with Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. Great resolutions (: The Golem and the Jinni seems like a great read and is definitely something I'm interested in this year as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm excited to read it. I've heard raving reviews of it. :)

      Delete

I allow anyone to comment but be aware that I reserve the right to delete your comment if I find it inappropriate. Please do not make me have to exercise that right. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...