Monday, April 27, 2015

It's Monday! Final Couple Weeks!

Just a couple more weeks and I'll be graduating (Lord willing)! I'm not sure how reading is going to fit in but I'm sure it will. :)

Currently Reading

  • The Valley of Vision
  • Swallows and Amazons by Arthur Ransom (re-read)- I'm just started reading this aloud to my brother Sunday. I'm not sure how well reading it aloud will turn out but I guess I'll find out. ;)

Finished this Week

  • The Borrowers by Mary Norton (re-read)- A nice light re-read. :)
  • Armadale by Wilkie Collins- This book kept me intrigued the whole time! Review coming soon(ish). ;)

Coming Soon in May!!!

  • Little Women by Louisa May Alcott (re-read)
  • Dream Thief by Stephen Lawhead (re-read)
  • Gone with the Wind by Margaret Mitchell- I'm doing my first read-a-long for this book!

Reviews Posted this Week


Follow my blog with Bloglovin

4 comments:

  1. Good luck with your finals/exams! The Gone With the Wind read-a-long sounds great! I'm just about to start Leave it to Psmith :-) thanks for the rec :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Leave it to Psmith is one of my favorite novels ever!!! I hope you love it as much as I do. :)

      Delete
  2. I'm looking for a Wilkie Collins book to read for one of my challenges. I've read The Woman in White, but that's it. I'll have to check out your review of Armadale and see if that's the one I'll read. Blessings on your final few weeks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Armadale is awesome but if you haven't read The Moonstone yet it is even better! I should have my review up of Armadale on Wednesday. :)

      Delete

I allow anyone to comment but be aware that I reserve the right to delete your comment if I find it inappropriate. Please do not make me have to exercise that right. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...