Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Ten Finished Series I Have Yet to Finish

The theme for this week's Top Ten Tuesday is ten finished series that I have yet to finish.
I'm not sure I have ten unfinished series but I guess we'll see!
  1. The Giver series by Lois Lowry- Hoping to finish it next year. 
  2. The Little Britches series by Ralph Moody- Planning on finishing it this year. 
  3. The Scarlet Pimpernel series by Emmuska Orczy- Maybe next year? I really want to read the rest of the books but I'm not sure when I'll find time. :(
  4. Dune series by Frank Herbert- This series is kind of on the back burner for finishing. I liked the first one but I'm just not sure when I'll read the rest of the books in the series.
  5. Mary Poppins series by P.L. Travers- I have two left of the series. I re-read the ones I'd already read last year and loved the so I'm looking forward to getting my hands on the rest of the series. 
  6. The Three Musketeers series by Alexander Dumas- I never realized there were more than one until just recently. I don't know if I'll finish the series or not. The Three Musketeers was not one of my favorite books.
  7. Odd Thomas series by Dean Koontz- I loved the first one so hopefully I'll find time to read the rest in the series soon. 
  8. The Wingfeather saga by Andrew Peterson- I loved this series so much but I haven't read the last book yet. We just got it recently. 
  9. The Father Brown series by G.K. Chesterton- I now have two of them read. I'll get around to the rest as time allows. No hurry. 
  10. The Freddy the Pig series by Walter R. Brooks- A favorite childhood series. My parents keeping getting us one or two at Christmas time to finish off our collection of them but I can't keep up! 
So I lied. I did have ten unfinished series! There were probably more if I had looked harder.

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

10 comments:

  1. I'm reading The Scarlet Pimpernel right now for the first time! Just started it today :-D

    I've read all the Mary Poppins books, but long ago. I thought I'd have a hard time coming up with 10 too, but I ended up having to leave some off!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's awesome! I love the book a lot but the movie (1982 version obviously) is one of my very favorites and (I think) better than the book. :)

      Delete
  2. Freddy the Pig!! I loved those books as a kid, and other than one branch of our public library, I could never find them anywhere else. I finally had to go back to that shelf at the library as an adult to prove to myself that I didn't imagine them. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are so much fun! Sometimes children's books are just better than "adult" books. :)

      Delete
  3. I'm going to have to read the rest of the Giver series, too. :)

    Check out my TTT.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I definitely should have included Mary Poppins on my list as well, thanks for reminding me of that one!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool list! I know--I really want to finish the TSP series, too, but I don't know when:(

    ReplyDelete

I allow anyone to comment but be aware that I reserve the right to delete your comment if I find it inappropriate. Please do not make me have to exercise that right. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...