Monday, October 26, 2015

2nd 2015 Audiobook Challenge Update

I'm pretty sure I missed one of the audiobook updates but I know I did one already. So here's a little update on where I am with the audiobook challenge right now.  My reviews are linked if I have one. I'm also currently listening to G.A. Henty's The Young Carthaginian (re-read) right now and I might fit in one more audiobook before the end of the year. At the beginning of the year I was listening to audiobooks as I was on the way to my nursing school clinical and now I'm listening to them as I drive to work as an actual nurse! It's kind of cool how time has changed. I also binge listen on road trips which is how I finished up Little Women and No Name.
  1. The Wisdom of Father Brown by G.K. Chesterton Completed 9/4/15 
  2. Anne of Green Gables by L.M. Montgomery (re-read) COMPLETED 1/16/15
  3. Anne of Avonlea by L.M. Montgomery (re-read) COMPLETED 2/8/15
  4. Anne of the Island by L.M. Montgomery (re-read) COMPLETED 2/24/15
  5. Little Women by Louisa May Alcott Completed 5/22/15
  6. Little Men by Louisa May Alcott Completed 7/17/15
  7. Jo's Boys by Louisa May Alcott Completed 8/25/15
  8. King Lear by William Shakespeare COMPLETED 4/7/15
  9. Macbeth by William Shakespeare COMPLETED 2/3/15
  10. Romeo and Juliet by William Shakespeare COMPLETED 4/15/15
  11. Gulliver's Travels by Jonathan Swift COMPLETED 3/19/15
  12. The Importance of Being Ernest by Oscar Wilde COMPLETED 3/22/15
  13. No Name by Wilkie Collins Completed 10/18/15  (no review yet)
Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

I allow anyone to comment but be aware that I reserve the right to delete your comment if I find it inappropriate. Please do not make me have to exercise that right. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...