Thursday, October 1, 2015

Birthday Month Reading Challenge- October

Well fall is here and it sure looks and feels like it!
Below is a list of some October birthday authors. A more complete list is HERE.

  • Isaac Asimnov
  • Michael Crichton
  • E.E. Cummings
  • Nora Roberts
  • Jonathan Edwards
  • Frank Herbert
  • Helen Hunt Jackson
  • Edward Stratmeyer (Had various pen names but wrote The Hardy Boys series and the Rover Boys series as well as others)
  • Oscar Wilde
  • P.G. Wodehouse
  • Lois Lenski
  • Katherine Patterson
Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

I allow anyone to comment but be aware that I reserve the right to delete your comment if I find it inappropriate. Please do not make me have to exercise that right. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...