My little sister and I have been watching through the TV Show Lark Rise to Candleford together and we just finished season three.... those last couple episodes were traumatic! There's way too much drama in that show! Now on to season four... which is the last season, which is kind of sad, but also exciting because I can't wait to find out how it all concludes.
I recently found a website called Thrift Books, which is my new best friend but it's an evil best friend because it just tempts me to buy more books.... but they're cheaper! ;) Copies of The Martian and The Blue Castle just came in and I'm so excited to read them soon!
- All the Light We Cannot See by Anthony Doerr- Finally started it and liking it so far!
- The Institutes of the Christian Religion by John Calvin
- The Swiss Family Robinson by Johann Wyss (re-read) (audiobook)
Finished this Past Week
- Leaves of Grass by Walt Whitman- So glad to be done with this one finally!
- Mr. Knightley's Diary by Amanda Grange- Read this in two sittings! Another sweet entry in the diary series. :)
- Little House on the Prairie by Laura Ingalls Wilder (re-read)- Cozy and lovely. :)
- Farmer Boy by Laura Ingalls Wilder (re-read)
- The Martian by Andy Weir
- The Blue Castle by L.M Montgomery