This past weekend I was able to enjoy a women's retreat at church where we were blessed to have Gracia Burnham speak. I didn't know who she was before the retreat.... which shocked my mother.... but now that I do I'd say if you don't look her up and learn her story. Absolutely inspiring! Additionally she's such a sweet lady and so personal. I got her books and I'm so excited to read them!
And speaking of reading.... here's what I've been up to in the reading department recently!
- Home by Marilynne Robinson
- In the Presence of My Enemies by Gracia Burnham
- In Freedom's Cause by G.A. Henty (re-read) (audiobook)
- Catching Foxes by John Henderson
- Total Truth by Nancy Pearce
- Another pre-marital counseling book
- Lila by Marilynne Robinson (hopefully)
Obviously I've overbooked myself in the reading department! I need to finish Home and Lila before my wedding as well as my pre-marital counseling book..... I'm doomed! Time for some reading therapy to help me get through the wedding stress!
Follow my blog with Bloglovin